- Education & Training. We’ve never met an actor who doesn’t need training in some form.
- Photography Thoughts. The headshot is often called the actor’s first audition. Your images are your first, perhaps only, chance to shine.
- Resume. Always ‘served’ firmly affixed back-to-back to your headshot!
- Talent Profile Services. Every Big Fish actor must be registered & CURRENT with 3 portfolio services.
- Self Recording an Audition. Instructions for video recording auditions for the agency.
- How to properly measure sizes. Always get assistance.
- Big Fish Talent Voucher. Not required for every gig; but here when you need it!
- AgencyPro Login. Update your Big Fish/AgencyPro profile. Don’t have one? Start here.
- Casting Networks Login. Update your Big Fish/Casting Networks profile.
- Casting Frontier Login. Update your Big Fish/Casting Frontier profile.
- SAG-AFTRA information. If you want to know more about union work.
- SAG-AFTRA Member Services. Information, forms and more for SAG-AFTRA members.
- Washington Filmworks. Advocates for the film industry in Washington.
- Taxes. Click here for a great info on state and federal taxes.
- Guides to being a Big Fish. All things to do and/or not to do as a Big Fish talent.
- Film Industry Terminology Glossary
- Like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter. Regional entertainment news, educational opps and more.
With recent ‘Me Too’ revelations, it is important for you to understand the rules by which we will conduct internal business, our relationship with you and that of the production clients with whom we work. As a SAG-AFTRA franchised agency, we are privy to their pearls on the subject of sexual harassment. The three link below is a quick read; and, as members of the human community … are excessively important. READ!: https://www.sagaftra.org/files/sa_documents/sag-aftra_code_of_conduct_f2_2.pdf