Parent/school authorization form

Some projects will require children to provide the producer with the parent/school authorization form found at the above link. In addition to the form, the producer will also need: a scan, photograph or fax of the child’s birth certificate and any one of the following: a school id card with a photograph, school record/report card, or a clinic/doctor/hospital record.

Big Fish NW Talent Representation