Big Fish NW Talent is a Pacific Northwest regional agency providing experienced actors, extras, true ‘every man’ & great character faces, experienced & intelligent people … whatever is needed for our clients’ projects.
- We book extras into commercial, film, corporate, internet & television projects.
- We book print models into magazine ads, banner ads, brochures & other still photography projects.
- We supply merchandisers & other talent/staffing for live events.
To be represented by Big Fish NW Talent Representation for non-principal character work, which encompasses print work and extra work, READ ON, HERE:
You will need to complete profiles in two (2) free online portfolio services (links below). We require all Big Fish NW talent provide and maintain information which both complete and current. Before you proceed with your profiles, understand you could be considered for a project based on any number of factors, from waist size to special skills to hair color to your physical address to ‘X’. It is imperative the data you provide in your profiles is very accurate.
Your profiles must, at minimum, include:
- One headshot & one full body shot. Follow the instructions below, please.
- Your stats: ht, wt, hair, eyes. Be honest/accurate.
- Your clothing sizes. Be honest/accurate. Click here if you don’t know all of your sizes.
- Your special skills. Please check off everything/anything you do well.
- Your contact information.
Key areas of the data you will provide ….
- Your Age Range. Note, this is not necessarily just the range your actual age fits into. We’re always dealing with a ‘look range’. You can check more than one box; so if, for example, you play younger, check any/all appropriate ranges.
- Your Ethnicity. Again, this is not necessarily your actual ethnicity and you can check more than one box. While you may have many ethnic groups in your lineage, you should only check off ethnicities that you could ‘play’.
- Your stats & clothing sizes. So many projects depend that we match heights, weights and/or some portion of clothing sizes to meet the client’s specs. Be sure yours are accurate. See further via the link above.
- Your Special Skills. Please be sure to check off any/all of your skills, etc. in the Resume section of your profile. You should only check off things that you are familiar enough and capable enough to do well.
- Use the ‘Special Characteristics’ field in AP to indicate you have tattoos, braces, physical limitations, abnormalities, body piercings, etc. You never know what piece of your stats will get you the next opportunity.
- PLEASE be sure you have selected your ‘Cell Company’ in the ‘Contact Information’ link of your AgencyPro profile to receive text messages whenever important notices, like avail checks, audition notices & booking details are sent.
On CN’s resume entry page, be sure to click on the green “+ADD new heading” button to add your experience into your resume; using their dropdown list in the order it is presented to input your experience. Skip any headings of the experience portion of the resumes where you don’t have experience. In AP, be sure to scroll down below the experience section to check off your special skills. Theatrical roles can be listed with the character name; but, when listing a role from a commercial, industrial, feature film or television project you should always list your ‘billing’ vs. the character’s name, like: Star, Co-Star, Series Regular, Guest Star, Spokesperson/Narrator, Lead, Principal, Photo Double, Stand-in, Featured, Extra.
2 STEPS TO REGISTER FOR PRINT AND/OR EXTRA WORK WITH BIG FISH NW:
- Using the guidelines above, CLICK HERE to begin your free **Big Fish/AgencyPro profile. and, then
- Using the guidelines above, CLICK HERE to begin your free **Big Fish Background/Casting Networks profile.
After your profiles are approved and when you meet the specs of a project you will be contacted by any one of our agents, with availability checks, audition notices and/or booking confirmations that will put your portfolios into the hands of the people who are making casting decisions.
Got questions? Ask. firstname.lastname@example.org