Once I’m booked on the Z Nation project, how can I increase my chances of be called back for extra roles over and over throughout this production?
My immediate reply is blunt and very simple:Â Shut up and listen … TO EVERYONE!!
From there …
- Be prepared and pace for a long day.
- Be self-sufficient during wait times … take things to keep yourself busy.
- Don’t ask questions … observe and learn. Let them do their job.
- Become a moving prop. Whatever they ask … do it.
- Believe and trust that they know what they’re doing and follow their directions without reservation.
- Have fun!